Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Long time, no see....

Did you miss me?

It's been a busy week. And I was sick last Friday. Ugh. I hate being sick.

Miss Priss had her 3 year checkup (only a month and a half late) last Friday. She is 39" tall (not following that 50% curve anymore) and 33 lbs. She is doing a lot of skills for early 3 year old and some later 3 year old. My husband asked about all of her various ailments (the legs hurting -- normal growing pains unless it's the same place everytime, the mosquito bites -- she gets these huge welts whenever she gets mosquito bites -- apparently that's normal too, and her battles with constipation). So, she's on track and doing well. She gets her flu shot next month. Hold on. I've got to add that to my calendar real fast before I forget.

Baby Boo, my little chuncker, is doing well too. She had her 9 month appointment (only 2 weeks late) last Friday as well. Yes, Hubby took them both to the doctor by himself. He should win a medal. Or a cookie. Something. She is 28 1/2 inches tall and 21 lbs 4 oz. She's doing everything she's supposed to be doing as well, and we're supposed to start giving her more table food and less baby food. She got 4 shots, so now she's completely caught up (since she missed those 6 month shots). She got the first half of her flu shot and will get the second half when Miss Priss gets hers.

Hubby said he really liked the new doctor I chose. Thank you very much. And that he really liked her staff as well. Sometimes the staff is the make or break point for a good doctor. They took really good care of him even though he wasn't sure of everything with the paperwork, so they just called me since I filled it all out. I took care of it.

Now to find me a doctor. I need to get in to see a doctor myself. And I'd like to see a dermatologist. I love having good insurance. That is such a perk of my job.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Glad to hear you are all doing well.

Tuesday Girl said...

My daughter gets constipated all the time.
Girls!