Thursday, March 02, 2006

Busy, busy....

I've been busy at work and tired at home. Baby Boo has done very well with her shots. No fever and no fussiness. Her gas even seems to be getting better. I refuse to equate that with the fact that I haven't been having as much ice cream. They have nothing to do with each other. In fact, just to prove it, I think I will go home and have ice cream tonight. Mmmmmmmmm......ice cream..........., but I digress.

I have nothing exciting to say. I didn't give Baby Boo's measurements the other day. :) She is now 11lbs and 3oz (or was on Tuesday) and 23 inches long. Growing like a little weed.

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

She's getting big so quick! Glad the shots went ok and the cyst turned out to only be the lymph nodes. I had the same thing happen to my first son when he was about a year old. I was so worried and it turns out I guess that he's so skinny that his lymph nodes in his neck just stick out. When he turns his neck, you can see a ball which is the lymph node. Anyways I feel them all the time and the Dr says as long as they are rolling around in his skin and not hard then I don't have anything to worry about. Still scary though!

Anonymous said...

I remember watching our daughter grow like a weed, just like you're describing. It's just amazing. Glad to hear everything's OK with her.

Elise

Unknown said...

She's growing like a weed for sure!! Awesome!! I'm glad all is well with the little munchkin.