Friday, March 10, 2006

Driving....

Apparently, I drive too fast. At least according to Miss Priss. Her latest thing is to tell me that I'm driving too fast every time we go anywhere. And it's not just me -- her daddy drives too fast as well. I was driving down our dirt road to our house at about 20-25 mph, and she said I was going too fast. I think she can now see out the window better and can get a better judge on speed, so she feels like she's going really fast. Either that or she has the touch of motion sickness that I have. I hope not. Some car trips make me nauseous, but mostly, I get a headache if I'm in the car for more than a couple of hours. Very annoying. Even if I'm driving although it's not as bad then.

I've been working on my photo albums. Once we got the digital camera, we started saving them to the computer, but I really like to have the albums to flip through. I kept planning on getting them printed out eventually, and then all of a sudden I had a year's worth of pictures saved up. So, I went through and chose the best ones to print off an put them on a CD and took it to Walmart. I assumed about 100 pictures or so. When I went to the little machine (the done in an hour machine), I plugged in the CD and it found all 234 pictures. Only off by a little. Of course, those were the best of what I had. So, now I'm working on getting them into photo albums. I think Hubby thinks I'm crazy, but I just love to be able to go through and see them in an album. I'm not good a scrapbooking, but I can put a few pictures in an album and arrange them on the pages. I'm only about halfway through the stack.

2 comments:

Trina said...

I love how you have named your children. My mom use to call me Miss Priss, Queen of Sheba, and Gertrude. Too funny. I call my boys Sir Henry and George. All 5 of them get called this. LOL

Anonymous said...

we do the same with our pictures...we actually rolled the picture-o-domiter...over to 10,000 picutres (in ONE year!!!) But we print our best shots and put them in "real" albums...the kids LOVE to look through them all the time!!!
Noah will tell us that people are not idots...from the back seat whenever I yell at other drivers for pulling out in front of me...guess I say that too much... xo lyns