Thursday, April 14, 2005

Random Thoughts

Random Thought #1
Should I be offended that the neighbor's cat decided that my house was not a good enough place to leave her kittens? About 3 days ago, as I pulled into my driveway, the neighbor's cat was running across the driveway with something in her mouth. Let me clarify that "the neighbor's cat" should be taken with a grain of salt since they did not obtain the cat by adoption or purchase, but simply started feeding a stray. Anyway, the cat dropped the kitten in the middle of my driveway and ran off into the bushes by the side of my house. When I realized what it was, I got my daughter out of the car quickly so that I could show her the kitten. Well, she came back and got the kitten and took it off into the above mentioned rose bushes. About 3 hours later, she had left 3 kittens carefully deposited under the bush where you could see them, but risked considerable injury from the thorny bushes to get to them. Yesterday, she moved them. Maybe because I scared her by always checking up on the kittens. Either way, it's probably better. My husband was concerned about me becoming to attached to the kittens.


Time to go home from work, so random thought will be continued tonight. :)

No comments: