Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Good Appointment

It turned out to be nothing. Just an area of dense tissue on my breast that I know is there, but shouldn’t worry about unless it grows or changes. And they told me to come back when I was 40 for a mammogram.

Baby Boo had her 15 month checkup yesterday. Not sure who that child was, but she was so good. She stood very still on the “big girl” scale and laid on the table while the nurse checked her height and head and heartbeat, etc. She was charming and adorable. Who’s child was that? Not mine. Mine would have been trying to step off the scale and wiggle of the table. Once the nurse left the room, of course, my child showed up by trying to fall off of the step stool in the room, and then pushing it noisily across the room to where I couldn’t hold onto her to try and fall off again. She’s doing everything she’s supposed to be doing. And she’s growing well, 25 pounds, 32.5 inches, and I can’t remember her head circumference, but it was around the 90th percentile, so I assume it’s good. She got 3 shots, and the nurse told us that after her 18 month shots next time, she won’t need shots again until she’s 4. Yay!

1 comment:

learp17 said...

So glad to hear it was nothing. And glad to hear that your little girl is doing great too!

Elise