Thursday, March 29, 2007

Did Someone Not Tell Me It's Strange Dream Month?

Last night I dreamed that I was pregnant. In my dream, I took a pregnancy test, and it didn’t just have two lines, no, it had a few lines, a countdown (not sure about that at all), and then it didn’t just say pregnant, it was flashing pregnant. Like some sort of neon sign or something.

It scared me so bad that I woke up and took a pregnancy test. Don’t ask – last month we had a little scare, and Hubby got a two pack. I had one left. Now I have none left, and a negative pregnancy test to put my mind at ease. Kind of. It would probably have been too early, so I’ll be obsessing for a few more days until I start.

At least if I was, I would get some life insurance money because Hubby would have a stroke.

No comments: