Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Finally Home.....

and back at work today. It's good to be home and sleep in my own bed, you know?

I have an appointment tomorrow morning. I think it will be the only one that my husband will miss. He's been to all of them, and he's off for the rest of them, but this one had to be rescheduled, so he won't be there.

My daughter is back a daycare. I hope she's being good. I don't want to sign anything about her biting. It's been 5 weeks now. Surely, she can make it to the end of the year, right? Hahahahahaha. I wish. But she's doing well.

Baby is killing my ribs on my right side. She's just getting so big. I'm starting to get scared. What am I going to do with two? Oh, well, can't turn back now! I think it's because so much will be changing when she gets here. We'll be moving, I'll be looking for a new job, have a new baby, etc., etc., etc. It's just a lot to think about and worry about. And I am very good at worrying.

But, for now, I'm planning on enjoying the Christmas season. It's my favorite time of year. I need to call and get my daughter an appointment for her Christmas pictures. Then I have to pray that she doesn't break out or fall or anything like that this week. I better call before I forget.

2 comments:

K said...

Been enjoying your blog, and I wish you luck, you're getting so close now.

You will manage just fine with two, very quickly you won't remember what life was like with just one!

Amanda said...

You don't have too much longer! That went by so fast!