Monday, November 07, 2005

What's worse....

than being sick?

Being sick and pregnant. I swear, if it can hurt, it does. I hate sleeping on my side. I'm a stomach sleeper by nature. I can't wait until I can sleep on my stomach again. For some reason, sleeping on my side gives me a dull ache between my shoulder blades. It goes away as the day progresses, but every morning when I wake up, there it is again. Ugh!

And why is it when I'm sick, my daughter is particularly trying? She is pushing all my buttons. And then she pushes all of her daddy's buttons. Just to make sure that no one in the house is in a good mood.


I hope I'm all better soon. I have no patience when I'm sick.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear you're sick! Sending good healthy vibes your way to feel better soon. I know what you mean about kids being particularly difficult when you are least prepared to deal with it. Hang in there!!

Elise

Amanda said...

Hope you feel better!

Unknown said...

Feel better soon. It definitely makes everything harder when you aren't feeling well.