Friday, June 01, 2007

Sick.

Both girls are sick. And it looks as if they intend to be that way all weekend (although I hope against hope that I'm wrong). They've got some sort of throat thing going on where they're both coughing and dealing with runny noses, etc. Neither is running a fever, thank goodness, so I doubt it is strep throat or ear infections or anything. It's funny, for the most part, my girls are very healthy and rarely get sick, so when they do, (and I hope this doesn't make me a bad mommy) a part of me loves to just lie around with them and cuddle (which they never do when they're well) and watch movies and just take care of them bringing the juice or whatever they want.

So, everyone keep your fingers crossed that the sickness passes quickly and that Mommy doesn't get it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ugh, I hope it passed quickly without too much yuck! I hope you didn't catch it!

Sabrina said...

Sick kids are no fun! Hopefully it'll be on it's way soon so you don't get whatever it is!