Sunday, June 24, 2007

Dr. Appointment

I'm going to see my doctor tomorrow. It's time. I need anti-depressants again. I was hoping never to revisit this fun little section of my personality, but alas, it was not meant to be. Last weekend seemed so weird. I didn't want to do anything. I just wanted to sit. And this week, when Hubby and I were talking on my birthday, I told him how I was feeling and that I thought I was getting to the point of being depressed again, and he told me that he was concerned about me and thought I should go see my doctor. I wonder how long he's thought that. So, anyway, I have an appointment tomorrow morning. I assume it will go well. I have a wonderful history with depression, so we can go over the physical symptoms or she can take my word for it. Either way, I feel pretty sure I'm leaving with anti-depressants.

So, the I don't want to do anything feeling is probably why I've been such a bad blogger over the past couple of months.

No comments: