Thursday, January 17, 2008

My poor baby....

My littlest princess is sick. I hate when kids are sick. I love the cuddling, but I don't want them to be in pain or hurting (or running a fever). At least she likes the taste of medicine. Of course, I better make sure it's out of her reach. I don't want to test the "child proof" cap. LOL

I'm off to a good start on my reading this year. I've finished 7 books and I will probably finish another one tonight. If you have any good recommendations, please feel free to share! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

John Grisom's The Innocent Man is great!! Also, Dick Franics is fun (all horse racing stories told in the first person, but fast reads!)

I also love all things Francine Rivers (the Mark of the Lion Trilogy is awesome!...historical fiction)

Harry Potter is awesome!

The Five Love Languages is also a great book and one all should read!

XO Lyns

learp17 said...

You've finished 7 books already? WOW. I am in awe. I think part of the challenge is that there isn't really a good reading spot in my house because we don't have our lighting situation fully resolved. Also my girls don't like for me to read a book and not pay attention to them! LOL! But I am trying. Right now I am reading A Tale of Two Cities which I never read in school even though I was supposed to.

Sorry to hear your sweetie is sick! I hope she gets better really soon.

Elise