Thursday, January 24, 2008

I don't know what to think....

Actually, I think I do. I just wish it was different. We talked on our way back from visiting my parents house. We stopped for about an hour. He wants to start investing the "other option." It's weird - like a weight off my shoulders.

So today, he calls to just talk (while I'm at work no less). He tells me he's not sure what to think. We get along well, he enjoys talking to me and hanging out with me, but there's no spark. He's not sure what to do. Well, hello! Does he think I want to be the one he settled for because he didn't know what else to do? He can't decide now that he wants to make it work. I'm tired of being up in the air about this. He's never home, so we're seperated anyway in fact if not in name.

I just want to get out while we're on good terms. We're not fighting; we don't hate each other, so this would be the right time to get divorced in my mind. It would be best for the girls for us to be able to get along, to show up at the same school events without any awkwardness. I know that eventually we'll both move on, and I know that won't go over well no matter what, but he can't control my life. I just don't want things to get ugly. I want things to go well.

1 comment:

learp17 said...

You sound like you are thinking pretty clearly. Whatever you decide to do, your friends in the computer will support you.