Monday, January 14, 2008

My First Staff Meeting

I presided over my first staff meeting today as boss. Kind of weird, but it worked. Told about some policies that are not going to be very popular, but they'll get over it.



And one for the "from the mouths of babes" file:

Last night as we were getting out of the car, Boo told me, "Look, Mama!" as she was holding up her finger. Since she has been in a I-have-a-cut-and-need-a-bandaid mood recently, I assumed I was supposed to look at a non-existant cut. So, when I asked, "What, Boo?" she replied, "I got booger from my nose." Ah, the joys of being a parent.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that all the wal-mart machines run high bp's.... my mom was checking her's at the local wal-mart and it was considerably higher than at the doctor's office... one time she was so freaked out that the pharmacy person came out and took it for her and it was also lower than the machine!!!

Glad the staff meeting went well... and congrats on the promotion!!! xo Lyns

Unknown said...

Glad the doctor's appt went well. And your first staff meeting - cool!!!