Thursday, April 19, 2007

I'm so sleepy....

I have not been sleeping well. Not sure why. I’m still adjusting to the hormones in my birth control, so that’s probably why. Fortunately, I have not been having the weight gain thing going on that supposedly is a possible (and usual) side effect, so I’ll count myself lucky. I’ve done enough weight gaining on my own, so I could use a little less. A little weight gain here, a little there, and I’m almost back to where I started before I lost so much weight before Christmas. It’s sad. I’m trying hard to get back on track, but seeing how easily it comes back, I have kind of a “What’s the point?” attitude at the moment.

I’m so behind in blog reading. I think I’ll try to catch up over the next couple of days. Or at least read about the last months worth of posts on everyone’s blogs. So, what’s up with you? Anything exciting I should know about?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heh there! I just joined WW again this week, so I totally understand how you feel. Hang in there!!