Friday, November 10, 2006

No, I'm not MIA

I'm here. Just incredibly busy. So, now I have a lot of catching up to do when I have a chance to read all the blogs I usually read.

I have crossed the 10 lbs threshold, so that's exciting. It also means that I've almost (close enough for me) crossed the 20 lbs threshold from when I first started back in March or April or whenever it was. I haven't been this small in...well, I don't remember when, so that tells you how long it's been.

I hope to be back soon. Hope everyone's doing well. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! You go mama! It's such a struggle sometimes, huh? Good job!

Tuesday Girl said...

Good for you!

Sabrina said...

Hooray for 10lbs!! Congrats!!!!

Sunshine said...

Fan-frigging-tastic baby!

Unknown said...

YAHOO! Very exciting!!! ;-)