Wednesday, October 12, 2005

What Can I Say?

It's been a depressing week. I'm tired, but I can't sleep. I'm stressed about how everything is going to work out money-wise. The current plan is for my daughter and I to move and join my husband where he is working now when the baby arrives. Then, while he gains more experience in his chosen profession, I get to be a stay-at-home mom for a year.

I am really looking forward to that. I would love to see my baby's first year and be with my daughter for that time. Hey, potty training might actually work then. However, I'm not sure how we're going to work out health insurance since my husband's department doesn't offer it. And I won't go without health insurance for my children or myself. But, it will get sorted out one way or another.

My daughter is doing well on the biting front. Meaning, she hasn't. Her teacher is sending me notes, and I am letting her know the days that I think she'll be a problem. I'm trying to spend more time with her and play with her more. We had a tea party last night. It was fun.


I'll try to write more tomorrow.

No comments: