Monday, August 29, 2005

So.....Let's See.....

An update on me......

Well, let's start with my daughter.......

doing well, saying, "No!" a lot, driving me crazy. Yep, typical two-year-old.

My husband......

has agreed to get "killer" mouse traps. Doing well, driving me crazy. Typical, typical.

The baby..........

growing big, hurting my back, making me get up at least once a night to pee, driving me crazy. Typical, typical.

Hmmmm.....everyone is driving me crazy. Maybe it's me. :)

The baby has recently developed the hiccups a couple of times. It's so cute. I had forgotten about those. My daughter used to get them every day after lunch around 1:00. Lucky me, her diaphram must have been right over my bladder because every time she would hiccup, I would have to try really hard not to pee.

I'm now a little over 21 weeks. It's scary how fast this pregnancy is going. I'm sure now it will slow down and drag until January, but at least I have a two year old to keep me busy.

I, uh, also, um....killed a mouse. I didn't mean to, but he was in one of the "no-kill" traps, and, uh, well, he died. It was gross. I threw it out. I check them every day when my husband is out of town, and he must have entered the trap right after I checked it because he had been dead a while. Very gross. Latex gloves to get rid of it. No smell though. Very fortunate there. I would have puked. However, I was startled by a mouse last night in the bathroom. And I was so hoping that they would just go away. Time to get good traps. My dad has some that he's offered to let me have. That and some peanut butter is about to end my mouse infestation (to the delight of many who would rather hear about anything else on my blog). :)

No comments: