Tuesday, February 05, 2008

So it's not so bad.....

divorce can be cheap if two people are getting along well enough to do it without lawyers. Something for us to consider.

I've been completely Effexor free since Thursday (or well, I'm not taking any anymore). I was dealing with some awful headaches for a few days, but those seem to be going away. Thank goodness since the only thing that seemed to help was Excedrin, but the caffeine level in it was making me jittery and anxious (or maybe that was a withdrawl effect). Either way, I did okay today going without any kind of headache medicine.

I'm really getting tired of the stupid tax return commercials. Maybe that's because I've already done my taxes. LOL

Let's see....other random thoughts for the day.

Oh, as of this morning, I have lost 9 pounds since the new year! Woohoo! :D

I think that's pretty much it. I did read an incredible book, so I'll leave that as a "review" tomorrow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry to hear that the divorce is happening. You sound like you're doing well, though - I'm glad!

How did your talk go with the employee??

And I'm SO jealous of the 9 lbs - you go girl!! Awesome job!

Anonymous said...

9lbs is awesome!! Good for you! Keep it up! I hope you and dh are able to keep things as friendly as you'd like because i know that will make things easier on all of you! GOod luck with that!