Monday, February 11, 2008

I'm so excited!

We got our tax return last Friday, and all of my bills are caught up and current! There were a couple that I had gotten behind on in the effort to continue eating - just a month behind, but now I'm completely caught up! Yay!

The bad news is that we are definitely moving forward with our divorce. The woman (if you can call her that - I've got other names I would also substitute) he (don't worry, I've got other names for him too!) was cheating on my with is moving in with him. It's a purely financial and physical thing. Well, that's good to know. I wonder if she knows that. No matter what, it's not my problem. I've got so much more to say on the matter, but it's still rolling around in my head, and I haven't gotten my exercise in for the day, and I refuse to sacrifice something that will help make me more gorgeous than I already am to dwell on him. (see, my ego hasn't suffered a bit - LOL!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah on the bills! We need to do our taxes too...

And I can't believe the almost ex. I don't even know him and I want to slap him. I'm glad you sound good. Good for you on taking care of yourself!!!