Sunday, March 02, 2008

It's been interesting....

with the girls gone this weekend. I've gotten a lot accomplished - some laundry, cleaned the fish aquarium, shampooed the carpet in my living room (it looks sooooo much better). I went and saw The Other Boleyn Girl today. I was not impressed. I'll post my opinions on that movie tomorrow. Oh, and the best part - I slept until 9:00 AM this morning. 9:00!!!!! I haven't slept that late in ages. And what woke me up? A phone call from the girls. LOL I'll be so glad to have them home. Mike and I have been talking a lot about the future between us and what it will hold. He knows that I won't commit to anything at all until he gets a job here and has moved. I won't commit to him until I know he's making plans and following through in an effort to commit to me.

No comments: