Friday, July 20, 2007

Harry Potter

comes out tomorrow! I can't wait! My copy was pre-ordered from Amazon, and I told Hubby that if it isn't here first thing in the morning, I was going to go out to a bookstore and buy it and we'll see how Amazon returns works. LOL I could hear his eyes rolling over the phone. If it's not here by Sunday, I will though. I also told him that I'm skipping to the back and reading the last chapter first. Again with the eye rolling. He probably had a headache when he got off the phone with me.

On the homefront, things are going okay. I wouldn't say we're out of the woods yet, but I don't think we're headed for divorce. I'm optimistic that everything's going to work out for the best.

And I have several blog posts that I want to do: Miss Priss and the Planet Earth series, the blanket I finished for my cousin (who had her baby earlier this month!), and I know there were a couple more.

Enjoy your Friday!

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Good luck getting Harry! I hope things continue to improve at home. Hugs!!