Friday, March 31, 2006

She Rolled Over!

is Baby Boo rolled over! I had her on the floor next to me getting some much needed tummy time -- I'm afraid to put her on the floor when her sister is awake because I don't want her to get stepped on. Miss Priss isn't always good about watching what she's about to step on.

I looked over just in time to see her flop over onto her back. She looked shocked and a little scared about what she had just done. Fortunately she didn't hit the leg of the chair I'm sitting in (although she came close). I'm so excited! My baby is getting so big.

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

Congrats on rolling over! They do grow up fast!

Anonymous said...

whoohooo baby boo!!! Isaac had his two month check up today...hes a whopping 12.5lbs!! And he's started the smile....what a cutie! Xo lyns

Tuesday Girl said...

So cute!